Civitavecchia Shore Excursions
Tour of Rome “Imperial Rome” from Civitavecchia
Your Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia Port to Rome starts directly at the exit of your Cruise Ship where there will be one of our English Speaking Driver waiting for you holding a sign with your name.
During the tour of Rome, stops will be made at every monument, fountain and square that you encounter to be able to take some memorable photos. Of course if you want you will have free time for lunch and shopping.
Your day in Rome, will end at the Port of Civitavecchia just in front of the entrance of your Cruise Ship where our driver will drop you off in comfort and tranquility.
All our drivers and our vehicles have regular access permission to enter the port of Civitavecchia. With this permission, we can get in front of the cruise ships to pick up and take back our clients.
All Tours of Rome from Civitavecchia Port are fully customizable, both for the starting time and for monuments and the places that you want to visit.
All our Professional Drivers Speak English and are perfectly familiar with the City of Rome and the Port of Civitavecchia.
Below a list of the points visited during the Tour of Rome.
- Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem
- Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls
- St. Mary of the Angels and the Martyrs
- Saint Louis des Francais
- Basilica of Saint Praxedes
Rates for Civitavecchia Shore Excursion “Imperial Rome”
Tour of Rome
1 to 3 People
4 to 6 People
7 to 8 People
Monumental Rome Vatican
* Rates for Civitavecchia Shore Excursion are intended per car and not per person.
* Duration of the tour: 9 hours
* The rate includes: Pick up service and drop off service at your Cruise Ship in Civitavecchia Port, Taxes and Vat.
* Every extra hour that you want to add will cost 40 Euro.